Depression & Anxiety Holistic Treatment Package
Perhaps you’re experiencing a general sense of low energy and frayed nerves. Or you may be faced with long term depression and anxiety.
If you’re like most people with these symptoms, you’ve probably tried taking vitamins and various forms of exercise. You’ve maybe changed your diet, and taken some workshops or attended some self-help groups. If the symptoms were strong enough, you may have taken medication.
One reason what you’ve done before hasn’t quite worked is that it lacked a holistic approach to support your body, spirit and mind.
Seed, Stalk, Flower’s treatment plan works to build your inner resources in three ways – through acupuncture to create better energy flow, herbs that restore inner balance and addresses chronic blocks, and meditation to create the calm and groundedness you need while you heal.
Three Month Program
Why a three month program? Three months is the amount of time I believe is required to provide a foundation to stabilise, re-balance and re-calibrate the body, mind and emotions in a lasting way. Our goal here is not to mask or bury the symptoms or feelings of anxiety and depression with medication. Instead we want to grow and nurture our physical health, mental clarity and emotional stability. We want to see, acknowledge, release and let go of patterns that no longer serve us. We also want to build and cultivate qualities of joy, calm, generosity and interest in the world around us. Given that many of our conditions are chronic and have come into being over a long time period, change takes some time, but it is certainly worth the effort.
Who is this for?
- You want to move through depression or anxiety to a place of well-being and vibrancy.
- You would prefer not to rely on anti-depressants, anti-anxiety medications, alcohol or drugs to cope.
- You feel like something is missing in life and are ready to go deeper in your relationship with your health, well-being and healing.
- You really like the idea of working one on one with a health and meditation professional over a 3 month period.
What the package includes:
This twelve week program combines acupuncture & oriental medicine with Buddhist-based therapy and meditation sessions:
- Initial in-depth Consultation & oriental medical analysis (1.5 hours).
- Acupuncture sessions (12 sixty minute sessions).
- Meditation & well being sessions (12 thirty minute sessions)
- Herbal Supplement specifically made for you based on a full oriental medical analysis.
Total Fees: $2790
Recommended: Weekend Meditation Retreat
For those interested in going even deeper on the journey with developing greater calm, clarity, joy and insight, I highly recommend attending a Meditation Retreat. The next retreat offered by Dr Cara Conroy-Low is scheduled for November 18-20th 2016 at Clear Sky Center in the beautiful BC Rockies (4 hours drive from Calgary).
Retreat Cost: $450-$499 (all inclusive)